Saturday, April 23, 2016

Wedding Angbao Box

I have been searching high and low for a wedding angbao box for my wedding day.
As per usual i would want something that is unique and nice for my wedding ;p

All these are pretty angbao boxes but I wanted something that is more out of the box.

IM-perfection has these GORGEOUS wedding angbao boxes that i really like! Chio right?
I think i read somewhere that the rental cost about $150? But i don't really remember...
However I think the price is out of my budget so no point asking/:


Carousell is selling a postbox angbao box for approximately $60, also a little on the high side /:
Wanted to buy a second hand one from another bride on forum but i could only deal on weekend as she stay at the other side of singapore. In the end, she sold it to someone else ):


Taobao is selling some pretty unique ones which caught my attention!


The red post box with stand: $250RMB = approximately $57SGD
The london post box (1.2m): $418RMB = approximately $95SGD
The white angbao box with stand: $106RMB = approximately $24SGD
The envelope mailbox: $224RMB = approximately $51

I have not yet decided on my angbao box...
Any one have any idea how to make a special angbao box or where to buy one for less than $30? /:

Anyway I have set up an email account for this blog! ;p
If you guys have questions/need any assistance, please don't feel paiseh/shy to contact me!
E.g. If you want to taobao something but don't know the translation I may be able to help LOL (i try lah!)
I may not be able to give immediate response, but i will try to respond when I'm free (:

1 comment:

  1. Hi there...
    i do need a ang bao box urgently
    I m also looking for smthing unique and not too expensive
    I dnt understand chinese
    Pls help

    ReplyDelete