Sunday, April 3, 2016

Soon Heng Tables & Chairs

As our church restricts our vendor for tables and chairs, we have no choice but to go ahead with Soon Heng Tables & Chairs.

Our contact person is Jenny. So far our experience is pretty good!

Here's the rates of Soon Heng Table and Chairs  (as of January 2016):
Labour charge for set up- $80
5ft round table (with full white cloth)- $15/table
Cushion chairs white seat covers- $5/chair

When we requested for a 160 pax seating, we realized that the total cost would be VERY expensive (a WHOOPING $1120) for a 1.5 hours lunch. We felt that it is totally not worth the money at all. I would rather spend this money elsewhere but I have no choice because my mum hopes that every guest would be able to have a seat for the lunch.

Being a budget bride, I went back to Jenny to ask if there's any alternatives for the chairs (the chairs is the killer pls! $800 for 160 chairs!). You are so going to thank me for this!

PVC chairs with cover- $3/chair
PVC chairs- $0.50/chair

HOHOHO! Instead of paying $1120 for a 160 pax seating, we are paying a frigging $400 because we chose PVC chairs! For a 1.5 hours lunch, I don't think my guest would have much preference for the chairs (:


For the table decorations, its DIY again (:
I bought these paper flowers (35cm) in colours that will fit my buffet wedding theme and will place them on individual tables. Each paper flower cost about $0.50 from Taobao.

Will try to take a picture of the overall effects on my wedding day! Cheers!
So excited for my wedding day! :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi do u have any pictures to share if possible :) especially for table decor thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete