Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Guest book for wedding day

Hello Hello!

I just bought something recently and I'm so EXCITED to share with you what I have bought ;D
I was thinking of setting up a special guestbook for my guests to sign off on my wedding day. Typical books are boring~~ so I decided to look for something special!

What's my criteria?
1) Unique
2) Can be used/kept for display when I get my own house
3) Customizable

With all these criteria in place, I shortlisted a few wedding guest "book" hees!

1) Canvas signing
Cute? Able to customize your name, wedding date AND EVEN WEDDING PHOTO into the canvas! Very unique right? You can totally frame it up after your wedding with the signature of all the people who came to give you their blessings!

Best of all, how much does it cost? $95RMB = approx. $22 (300 guests) for a high quality customizable canvas wedding sign off that you can frame up and put in your future home!
 

2) Frame up the blessings (Buy here, here and here)


This is my FAVOURITE!
You can customize engravings, the design, wooden chip shape, colour of background, colour of chips, wordings etc etc! This would be a very pretty centre piece for your house!
The only bad thing is that this is quite expensive~ approximately $120 to $140 for 300pax!
Lesser pax would be cheaper of course (: But they also have paper kind which is much cheaper!

So this is where Carousell comes into place!

 


I bought this for $50 from carousell! Its not the cheapest thing (or in the best condition) but its so nice and I have been eyeing this on Taobao for more than 3 months (too expensive for me to bear to buy from Taobao). I'm still very satisfied with it though it cost me $50! A little heart pain... It can be used for up to 240 guests o! (:

Suddenly I feel a bit 败家女 hahahas!
Saved abit here and there and end up spending so much on this ;p

3 comments:

  1. As long as you dun regret it after marriage can le.. moreover, happiness during the process is the most important than anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 i saw that you have duplicate comment so i helped you remove one (:
    yeah… don't think i will regret~ If I don't use it for wedding, i will use it to record my baby's milestone next time (when i have one)? :D

    ReplyDelete